Until september 2018, I worked as a post-doc at the Department of Mathematics of the Faculty of Science at Radboud university. Until september 2017, I was a post-doc and university assistant in the group of Gravitational Physics of the Faculty of Physics of the University of Vienna, led by Piotr T. Chruściel.
I have also worked in the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics - Albert Einstein institute under the supervision of Lars Andersson.
I have defended my PhD in Mathematics in june 2010 in the Laboratoire de Mathématiques de Bretagne Atlantique under the supervision of Jean-Philippe Nicolas.
I am qualified as a teacher in France (as Agrégé de Mathématiques). I gained experience as a T.A. in l'Université de Brest and as university assistant at th university of Vienna. I taught the introduction to relativity of the Jürgen Ehlers spring school at the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics - Albert Einstein institute three times. I received a the 2016/2017 teaching award (click here for the translated version in English) at the faculty of Physics of the University of Vienna (see also some teaching evaluations).
Keywords: linear and nonlinear wave equations, geometric transport equation, higher spin fields, vector fields methods, asymptotic behavior of fields.
- With Maximillian Thaller, and Juan Antonio Valiente Kroon; the conformal Einstein field equations with massless Vlasov matter; March 2019, ArXiv version.
- Hörmander's method for the characteristic problem and conformal scattering; March 2019; ArXiv version.
- Peter Eigenschink, David Fajman , and Jérémie Joudioux; Phys. Rev. D 98, 044002 – Published 1 August 2018
- With David Fajman , and Jacques Smulevici ; The stability of the Minkowski spacetime for the Einstein-Vlasov system; July 17 ; ArXiv version.
- David Fajman , Jérémie Joudioux, Jacques Smulevici ; Sharp asymptotics for small data solutions of the Vlasov-Nordström system in three dimensions, April 2017; ArXiv version; submitted to Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré (Anal. Non Linéaire).
- Lars Andersson, Pieter Blue, Jérémie Joudioux; Hidden symmetries and decay for the Vlasov equation on the Kerr spacetime, Comm. P.D.E (2018) ; ArXiv version.
- Jérémie Joudioux; Gluing for the constraints for higher spin fields, April 2017; Arxiv version; J. Math. Phys. 58 (11).
- David Fajman , Jérémie Joudioux, Jacques Smulevici ; A vector-field method for relativistic transport equations with applications. Analysis & PDE 10-7 (2017), 1539--1612. DOI 10.2140/apde.2017.10.1539; ArXiv version, 2015.
- Lars Andersson, Thomas Bäckdahl, Jérémie Joudioux; Hertz potentials and asymptotic properties of massless fields. Comm. Math. Phys. 331 (2014), no. 2, 755–803; ArXiv version.
- Jérémie Joudioux; Conformal scattering for a nonlinear wave equation. J. Hyperbolic Differ. Equ. 9 (2012), no. 1, 1–65; ArXiv version.
- Jérémie Joudioux; Integral formula for the characteristic Cauchy problem on a curved background. J. Math. Pures Appl. (9) 95 (2011), no. 2, 151–193; ArXiv version.
- Problème de Cauchy caractéristique et scattering conforme en relativité générale , thesis in Mathematics, defended in june 2010.
- Talk on the Minkowski stability for the Einstein-Vlasov system
- Talk on Morawetz estimates for massless Vlasov fields
- Talk on the vector fields methods for the transport operator
- ESI workshop: Geometric Transport Equations in General Relativity; Feb. 2017
- Gap Seminar
- ANR Grant: Asymptotic Analysis in General Relativity